Skip to main content

2019: A year of resolutions

  2019.  A year of change.   A year of growth.  A year for resolutions.  I dont mean the kind of resolutions you make on new years with no real intention of actually following through.  I want to see a change in myself this next year, in so many ways.

  I've been contemplating blogging for quite some time now.  I've always shook away the thought, because putting myself and my feelings out there is just uncomfortable.  It's way outside of my comfort zone.  Maybe thats just the thing I need.

Bare with me.  But here is my "Bucket List" for the year of 2019.

1.) Start College! (And work my butt of with the attitude that I can and will complete my courses with a passing grade).

2.) Turn 21 & have a really fun night out!

3.) Work on my health & my weight! 
Eat healthy, and exercise.  I would love to lose quite a bit of weight.  This will boost my confidence, but will also help my over All health.  

4.) Blog Often.  Talk about personal feelings, topics, etc.   It's my one scary thing a day? Or week.  We will see how this thing goes.

5.) Keep trying for a baby, but don't let it consume my life.  It'll happen when God is ready.  2019 is a year to focus on bettering myself.  But if we get pregnant I'll be over the moon excited.  

6.) Always make my bed as soon as i get up!  This helps my mood tremendously as crazy as it sounds.  

7.) Keep our home neat and tidy! 

8.) Find a job that I love.  And keep it.  Save all of the money I earn to build our savings account.  ( Jared pays the bills )

9.) Make more home made dinners, and have more nights in with my husband.  Have more "home night dates" that require tons of thought.  

10.) Work on our relationships with our family.  Visit no less then once a week.  

11.) Volunteer once a week, somewhere.  Or even once a month.  An animal shelter, homeless shelter, etc.  ❤

12.) Do the angel tree every year! Atleast 1 child.  

13.) Find a church and attend church every Sunday.   

14.) Go on a vacation to somewhere new with my husband.  

15.) Pay off jareds vehicle.

16.) Apply for my LPN program.

17.) Find something positive about every single day.


  So there you have it.  My 2019 Bucket List.  And i may add more as i think of things .  It's time to make some changes.  And i can't wait to make this the best year yet!

💜 This year is going to be incredible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitterness with infertility

It can be hard.  Really really hard.  Most days are fine.  You can cope with your childless void, and exist in every day life with a smile and truly be happy for your friends and family with children.  With pregnancy announcements and baby showers.  Most days I'm happy for them.  Excited with them even.    BUT then there are the days I miss my period.  I'll go months being completely regular and then out of no where I miss.  For no reason.  I wait a week after i miss my period to take a pregnancy test, just to be safe to make sure af doesn't show her ugly stupid face.  I imagine myself telling jared we are pregnant, us telling our parents, doing a gender reveal,  having a baby shower,  ultrasounds, heck I even picture myself with a big ole pregnant belly.   But the catch? Test is always negative.  I'm never pregnant,  even when i miss.  Never.  It's just a sick game my body plays with my head that ends with me being dissappinted, upset, and angry every time it happ

A letter to the girl I was 5 years ago

  Sometimes it doesn't feel like it's been 5 years.  15 doesn't seem that far off.   But that's how life is.... time passes us by,  things change, and life goes on.  15 was a crazy year, huh? There Was bad,  and there was good.   I can still remember that year like it was yesterday.  I'm sure I'll never forget it, as that year was a very impactful year for me.  I turned 15 on January 28th 2013.  The beginning of that year was pretty normal for me.  I was a freshman at Eastern High School, Skinny,  Pretty,  Carefree, Lots of friends,  but tender hearted and naive.   I went to parties frequently (that my parents had no idea about) and I was pretty much your typical average teenage  girl.  Until my best friend since middle school betrayed me and all of my secrets.  I was embarrassed, I was alone, and suicidal.   I ended up enrolling in Ecot for homeschooling because I was just so depressed.  I did good with Ecot for a while, but i missed having friends... So I s

Advice to new home health aides

  Home Health Aide/ HHA, Personal Care Aide/ PCA.  That's what i am.  That's what i do.  It's a job that I continue to find my way back to.    Being a home health care provider is not an easy job, but it's a rewarding one.   Don't get me wrong, you'll have easy clients.  The ones that just want to sit and chat,  or watch movies,  or bake, or make crafts, or play cards, etc.   And the memories you make are amazing.  Your client becomes apart of your family,  and you apart of there's.   They make your time at work incredibly enjoyable and you are so so very thankful for your job.  And for them.  These clients are so appreciative of you, and everything you do.  They treat you with respect and love.  And you just enjoy working for them,  and they enjoy your company. You'll also have some difficult clients.   The ones who feel their way is the only way and they will ride a stick up your behind until you do it exactly how they want it done ( no, not literall